Wisper 905SE Sport for sale

dodgyal

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2008
My Wisper is up for sale due to diagnosis of heart problem :(

Wisper 905 SE Sport purchased in Aug 2008 less than 9 months old (ridden only 4 due to bad winter!). Battery was replaced due key switch problem 4 months ago so its still relatively new. Complete with mains charger, rear bike rack (never used) tool kit and rear flashing light.

Pedelec info...
I did replace the brake cables and rear v brake pads + had to re-grease the from wheel bearings as it was squealing at high speed other than that its been fine.

See here for info
Wisper 905 Se Sport Electric Bike 36v 14ah 50m range on eBay, also, Bikes, Cycling, Sporting Goods (end time 03-May-09 14:40:11 BST)

John Fleet

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2007
Whitley Bay
But why are you quoting a ref to the City S in your listing....

"The best of all worlds, the City S comes with all the off road extras and also sports full polycarbonate mudguards to keep the wet away. Standard equipment includes the massively powerful 36V 14Ah lithium Polymer battery for super long range."

.....when you're selling the SE Sport - rather misleading for potential purchasers don't you think?

dodgyal

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2008
Great bike, but I was diagnosed with a Atrial Fibrillation which is not fully under control, I'm having an operation in a few months, but its already been sat in the shed for some time without any use. Its an asset I need to liquidate at the moment.

If i return I'll be back on a wisper! worked perfectly for a 28 mile return trip for work.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sorry to hear that Al,

We have been discussing making second hand Wispers available on our website as a free service to our customers, would you like to be the first on there?

All the best David

dodgyal

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2008
Hi David, sure that's fine, but I will be selling it through ebay as this offers me some protection.

Regards Al..

rog_london

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2009
Harrow, Middlesex
Hi David, sure that's fine, but I will be selling it through ebay as this offers me some protection.

Regards Al..
Haha! That's funny. I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound like that, but I wouldn't trust those guys an inch either!

I know what you did mean, and I *am* joking.

Rog.

dodgyal

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2008
Haha! That's funny. I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound like that, but I wouldn't trust those guys an inch either!

I know what you did mean, and I *am* joking.

Rog.
LOL! opps err, yes you know what I mean :D (sorry David!)

tigeravenger

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2009
Doncaster Yorkshire
Going well

Hi Al , good to meet you the other night , Bike is doing well and performed well on a 12 mile test ride today, I have e mailed David from Whisper re transferring the warranty , but hope not to need it, thanks again

Best regards

Ian