woosh big bear ls owner

leadman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 20, 2019
Hello,i am the proud owner of the woosh big bear LS, i decided on this bike because i am a big lad who wants to be a bit smaller. so far i love the bike but then i have never ridden anything else to compare it with. There are lots of questions i have regarding this bike like where is the controller,could you use a 48 volt battery without any modification. If anyone knows the answer i would love to hear it.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Controller will be located in the front ( wiring exit end) of battery compartment on the rear.
As to using 48v the Lishui controller I have is only 36v rated.

leadman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for the info, another question,I have seen similar 36 volt 10 amp batteries for rear rack fitting on eBay,if I bought one would it fit the existing receptor and lock ?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
There are lots of similar batteries that fit different to yours. You can get ones that fit, but they have to be the exact same shape. I think you can get them from Woosh.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If size of pack is the same then you could fit any 36v battery with a capacity increase just by having/using higher rated mah cells.

Kizza

Pedelecer
Oct 28, 2017
London
Hello,i am the proud owner of the woosh big bear LS, i decided on this bike because i am a big lad who wants to be a bit smaller. so far i love the bike but then i have never ridden anything else to compare it with. There are lots of questions i have regarding this bike like where is the controller,could you use a 48 volt battery without any modification. If anyone knows the answer i would love to hear it.
Hi Leadman,

what kind of range are you getting on the bike?

And at which assist level? Also, what size battery did you get with the bike?

I'd like an ebike with a range of at least 40 miles on a fairly high assist level.

Thanks!

Last edited: