Worried about Global cooling.....

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Its cold and frosty today so it got me thinking that maybe because of all this e-bike usage We are heading towards an ice age,I feel a bit guilty about this because of the thousands Kudos e-bikes on the road.
As an antidote to all my green credentials I feel that I should try to balance back to carbon neutral.
To achieve this ,it is my turn for a new car in 2017... Top of my list is the Shelby Mustang GT 1000 or the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. The latter should warm things up a bit,at full chat it drains its 15 gallon tank in 13 minutes,that should warm things up nicely.
Just doing my bit for Global Warming,Trump has offered tariff free fuel.
Not sure which one would do the job best,comments welcome.......
KudosDave

• :D
  • Agree
Reactions: Gaz and LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
engine.jpg

Reactions: LeighPing

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I think that there is a secret EU climate project which has displaced the anticyclone so that what is left of the North Pole is blasting freezing air over the UK in retaliation for last Junes vote...:rolleyes:

It's called "climate change" and the whole of earth is warming (global warming) but locally temperatures may be colder because of a displacement of the anticyclones.

I am a fisherman and the climate is definitely changing because the ocean here is 5° C warmer than it should be. So warm in fact that today the beach was covered in bikini clad women and many people were swimming in the 16° C water. Air temperature was around 24° C at the warmest of the day. In the middle of winter...

Reactions: LeighPing

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Its cold and frosty today so it got me thinking that maybe because of all this e-bike usage We are heading towards an ice age,I feel a bit guilty about this because of the thousands Kudos e-bikes on the road.
As an antidote to all my green credentials I feel that I should try to balance back to carbon neutral.
To achieve this ,it is my turn for a new car in 2017... Top of my list is the Shelby Mustang GT 1000 or the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. The latter should warm things up a bit,at full chat it drains its 15 gallon tank in 13 minutes,that should warm things up nicely.
Just doing my bit for Global Warming,Trump has offered tariff free fuel.
Not sure which one would do the job best,comments welcome.......
KudosDave
I totally disagree, you need a gin palace, some of the larger power boats do around 1 mpg. With a 1,000 gallon tank you could speed the warming back up again;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
would a car pass the emission test if all what came out was fire ?

D

Deleted member 4366

Why don't you get something a bit more practical. If you take a trip to Severn Valley Electric Bikes, you could maybe do them a deal: some of your Kudos bikes for one of their Nissan Qashqai R's. This one does 207 mph with 1000hp. Their other one does 220mph with 1500 hp. I can imagine that it empties the tank pretty quickly if you want:

Last edited by a moderator:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it dont look very safe tbh pro mods can do 0 to 255 mph in under 6 seconds.

he has a crow mod now :)

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Why don't you get something a bit more practical. If you take a trip to Severn Valley Electric Bikes, you could maybe do them a deal: some of your Kudos bikes for one of their Nissan Qashqai R's. This one does 207 mph with 1000hp. Their other one does 220mph with 1500 hp. I can imagine that it empties the tank pretty quickly if you want:
Plug and play tuning, and off the shelf bolt on goodies does nothing for me.
Anyone can be a fitter, it just takes money.

I'd be more impressed if it had a female driver, and had been built from scratch including chassis, motor, and bodies.

My mates car with his wife driving it. 1/4 mile in 5.8348 secs, terminal speed 246.75mph And in the horsepower stakes, you are looking at about 8,000 bhp

I'm even more impressed by the driving skill of another mate. Another lad that has a reputation for not only building very fast and reliable engines and cars, but also for being a very fast driver.

I suspect that KD is very familiar with Julian. :)

He didn't do so well with this one! It is very rare that he makes a mistake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

You can't drive those on the road! Those Qashqais are not just bolt on goodies.Have a look at their website to see what was involved to build them. In 2015, it was the fastest UK road car. That's what that event was about. You can buy it and use it on the road to drive to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I was tempted to take an off road trip on the eMTB to work this morning, but stupidly took the van instead. The bike would have been the safer option.

It was a case of.. Please not the pond, not the pond, followed by oh crap, it's going to be the telephone pole instead.

You and your global cooling! :D

Ten minutes after this, someone else that I work with ended up in the same spot, and a third person didn't even make it that far.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Eddie,I have forgotten about the Dodge Challenger Hellcat,worried I might get mistaken for Johny Depp!!!
Will stick with the Audi Quattro All Road.
But at this moment I don't think you care,sorry about your prang.
KudosDave

Advertisers