Would wiring three 5W LED lights to the 6V wire on the BBS01b be too much for the controller?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
To help you with this question, I probably need to write ten a4 pages of text
You've missed out the obligatory link to a related promoted product or service. I expect it'll turn up soon.

EbanDousan

Just Joined
Jun 7, 2022
You've missed out the obligatory link to a related promoted product or service. I expect it'll turn up soon.
Buddy, you better go to the car service, where they will do it for you without any explanation, because here you have a lot of questions that are difficult to explain just like that. The only thing I can tell you is how to install smart light bulbs in the car interior and that's it. For such problems that you want to solve, there are car services where you pay and everything is done to you, thereby you save your strength, nerves and time, rather than asking a thousand questions on forums where nothing will really be clear to you. I wish you good luck to do all the work in the car service.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Buddy, you better go to the car service, where they will do it for you without any explanation, because here you have a lot of questions that are difficult to explain just like that. The only thing I can tell you is how to install smart light bulbs in the car interior and that's it. For such problems that you want to solve, there are car services where you pay and everything is done to you, thereby you save your strength, nerves and time, rather than asking a thousand questions on forums where nothing will really be clear to you. I wish you good luck to do all the work in the car service.
Have you actually read the posts on this thread? What is your preferred promoted car LED lighting service?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
A nice old and long thread like this is a good place to post backlinks to raise search engine rankings of target websites being promoted by paid backlinkers, in among genuine posts. I expect a backlink or two will turn up soon. :rolleyes:

Last edited: