Wow just Wow

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
This bike sounds like the real deal WOW as said just Wow

Whats you guys / lassies take on this bike ?

D

Deleted member 33385

i only use it for the forest of dean or a bike park ;) braking ur ribs hurts u try smoke a spliff lol ;)
Isn't there a drought on for all that? Sometimes miss my student days...

i got big balls ;)
I've just ordered these "Massdrop" Sennheiser HD600 etc, cables. They might last longer than the last set:

Last edited:
Reactions: soundwave

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
Pentium - Moneys no problem for me .. but the one big problem is always troubles ive seen with others who have purchased e bikes ..some when not used for too long and others within around 1 yr nothing but problems with them and anyone looking into this site shall be put off with all the problems people are complaining about with their e bikes .. I could easily have splashed out long before now but didnt as i thought stay wise and watch how others go a bit like Nicola Sturgeon keeping her eye on england in how it goes with covid ..and so far she has got it spot on ..But again this is about bikes and i reckon although ive looked into e bikes i just feel ive been the wiser guy not splashing my much earned cash out until ive well done my homework... and now i have ill be staying for meantime non-ebike ..too much problems with motors and chains in e bikes for my liking what ive heard and also read about ..Go by your instincts auld yins and learn from a wise Bonnie Scot :) Ps As for Simon Cowell its was an EBike he had his accident on blame lay with the motor and so i say to you lads n lassies is stay calm and stay safe :D

Quick edit - Have noticed though when videos of ebikes are showing it always just tends to show u on the straight l wonder why ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 33385

Pentium - Moneys no problem for me .. but the one big problem is always troubles ive seen with others who have purchased e bikes ..some when not used for too long and others within around 1 yr nothing but problems with them and anyone looking into this site shall be put off with all the problems people are complaining about with their e bikes .. I could easily have splashed out long before now but didnt as i thought stay wise and watch how others go a bit like Nicola Sturgeon keeping her eye on england in how it goes with covid ..and so far she has got it spot on ..But again this is about bikes and i reckon although ive looked into e bikes i just feel ive been the wiser guy not splashing my much earned cash out until ive well done my homework... and now i have ill be staying for meantime non-ebike ..too much problems with motors and chains in e bikes for my liking what ive heard and also read about ..Go by your instincts auld yins and learn from a wise Bonnie Scot :) Ps As for Simon Cowell its was an EBike he had his accident on blame lay with the motor and so i say to you lads n lassies is stay calm and stay safe :D

Quick edit - Have noticed though when videos of ebikes are showing it always just tends to show u on the straight l wonder why ?

It's a bit like judging animals, if all you saw of them was at the vets - ill or dying. This forum is the same, you only see the problems and when problems are solved... people don't tend to report back - they're too busy grinning and riding their ebike.

Kendo Nagasakiii's videos were automatically deleted upon his sudden death, frolicking with wood nymphs in his hot tub retreat, deep in the forested mountains of an undisclosed Japanese island... videos were on straights because there are no bends around here and giant Haystacks had dislocated his shoulders so many times, they were wired straight.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
It's a bit like judging animals, if all you saw of them was at the vets - ill or dying. This forum is the same, you only see the problems and when problems are solved... people don't tend to report back - they're too busy grinning and riding their ebike.
I prefer grinning on my non ebike as im seen going up hills without the need of an aid

but again i understand the main reason for an e bike is for oldies to have some aid in getting up them hilly areas without looking as if gasping their last breath of air and thats all a good thing i know and i admit i was contemplating an e bike for this Spring / Summer/ Autumn months until i eventually tried the non ebike i have and i was just in awe inspiring awe
just yday when going up a longish hilly area and from bottom of hill behind me were
3 young guys on their non e bikes also though they got off their non e bikes all 3 of them and began to walk across road once off their bikes.. and walking up onto the pavement one after the other ..and all looking towards me as if to say Wow just Wow just look at that older man as fit as he is we just wish :)

And you know lads n lassies the thing is i blame much of todays unfit youth
on computers and such likes ..as in my youth in all weathers in ice / snow and rain id be out there with a football showing my skills to all ..as them days the weather and this in Scotland did not jolt us ..and i admit it was freezing in Winter but jackets doon fir goalposts and we just got tore in ..we were a hardy bunch looking back ..never even had gears on our bikes them days and in a very hilly area ..Todays youth have it easy peasy ..

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
not with no crash helmet on you wont some twat tried to punch me in the face the other week cos i was going to fast there was a loud crack but my helmet was ok ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
DSC_0220_03_01.JPG

DSC_0083_02.JPG

:p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
For many of us that would be grimacing, not grinning.
Me at times also grimacing :(

But a bit better than i first was thinking when out on bike , although still hilly areas are not nice i know ..Just is problems i read about e bikes has put me off them.. and a guy not so far from me said reason he doesnt bother with an e bike is for him both the pricing .. but heard of too many problems with them .. What i could do with the now for my non ebike is a suspension seat ..and i think womans seat are better as wider and so more room for my comfy e-s-e :D Help me :)

D

Deleted member 33385

What i could do with the now for my non ebike is a suspension seat ..and i think womans seat are better as wider and so more room for my comfy e-s-e :D Help me :)
You'll be fine once you grow a great big thick hard leathery corn down there, like pro cyclists.

• :D
Reactions: budsy
D

Deleted member 33385

Hey Soundwave, those massdrop Sennheiser HD600, HD650 etc. cables were just delivered and they look a lot sturdier than the last lot - there's even a non-moulded-on jack. I'll let you know when these eventually break...

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
mine dont brake unless i keep running over them in my chair ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
my chair must be 40kg tho :rolleyes: