Yorkshire Water have found a new way to overtake a bicycle on the Narrow bits

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
A taxi driver did that with me in the back, at a bus stop. He got an instant bollocking, a complaint and sacked.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Had a chat with someone who was cut up by a bus which then ran a red light and we decided that if no one bothers to do anything about it then things will never change, whereas reporting incidents like this might make drivers not so much think bike but think camera.
Anyway.. I posted the video on Yorkshire waters Facebook page on Sunday and got a response within 10 minutes asking where it was and for a reg number. Gave them the location but number was not clear anyway.

SteveRuss

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2015
Bristol, Uk
Had a chat with someone who was cut up by a bus which then ran a red light and we decided that if no one bothers to do anything about it then things will never change, whereas reporting incidents like this might make drivers not so much think bike but think camera.
Anyway.. I posted the video on Yorkshire waters Facebook page on Sunday and got a response within 10 minutes asking where it was and for a reg number. Gave them the location but number was not clear anyway.
Looks like WV12 VKZ to me. Comes back as a Vauxhall Movana panel van in Silver. Very hard to tell though. What camera are you running and at what resolution and FPS are your settings?

Last edited:

Advertisers