15Ah Battery from a Wossh Sirocco CDL

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
Due to the demise of the rack (all the welds have gone) from the Sirocco, I have the battery from the bike for sale.

It's 2 years old at most. I bought it from eBay last June.

It hauls a 90Kg me and my Ridgeback hybrid on a round-trip commute of 16.4 miles at an average speed of 16.5-17MPH on assist level 5 and still has two bars left on the display. I reckon it's good for a few hundred more cycles, but I'm no expert.

I'm not sure if anyone will want this and I don't know what it's worth, so I'll pitch it at £75 + P&P and see what happens.

Just to be clear, it is the battery only, although I'm happy to include the terminal block that it locks and connects to.

Last edited:

John_S

Pedelecer
Jul 27, 2013
Do you or does anyone else on here know if this is the same battery as the one on the Big Bear? I just ordered a Big Bear, and I would like to have a spare battery for it.

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
I'll pass on this. Woosh would probably let you know...

John_S

Pedelecer
Jul 27, 2013
I'll send a PM to Trex and ask him if its the same battery. I think he'll know. If it is the same battery, I'd be interested in buying it from you. I'm wondering if you'd be happy with an offer of £65? How much is the shipping? Thanks.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
ask warwick to email or post a picture of his battery's output connector.
if it's the same on your battery, then it'll good.

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
it's a heavy thing, so I reckon £8 should cover it. Let's go to PM for negotiations...

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
OK, the battery is sold. Does anyone want the charger for £15 posted?