2 x MAC motor spare spokes (26" wheel), free to anyone who wants them

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Sorting out my boxes of bike bits, I came across 2 brand new replacement MAC motor spokes. I bought a handful of spare spokes, as I had numerous breakages when I ran a bike fitted with a MAC 10T. They have the nipples on the end too.

If any MAC motor users are breaking spokes like I did, then just use the conversation feature on this site to contact me. I will pop these in the post to you, totally free of charge.

MAC spokes.jpg

I am almost certain that these will fit any MAC motor fitted with a 26" wheel.

D

Deleted member 4366

Spokes have to be matched to the rim as well as the motor. Every rim is different, so you need to say which rim it fits or just give the length and people can figure it out for themselves.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Spokes have to be matched to the rim as well as the motor. Every rim is different, so you need to say which rim it fits or just give the length and people can figure it out for themselves.
Yep, thanks for pointing that out Dave.

190mm length from bend in spoke at hub end - end of nipple thread.

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
I have just had a wheel laced 190mm 191mm for my Mac these will come in very handy as spares, thank you.

Obviously if someone Needs one asap happy to wait as will be spares for my Mac. But if no takers yes please, Black too exactly the same as mine, lol

Many thanks for your kind offer.

Mxer

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I have just had a wheel laced 190mm 191mm for my Mac these will come in very handy as spares, thank you.

Obviously if someone Needs one asap happy to wait as will be spares for my Mac. But if no takers yes please, Black too exactly the same as mine, lol

Many thanks for your kind offer.

Mxer
No probs. Let me know your address via the conversation feature on this forum and I'll pop them in the post to you.

Don't post your address on this thread!

Reactions: mxer