2015 FOCUS SPEED JARIFA XT 27.5,size medium.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
i am buying a road e-bike because this has only been used on the road,it is in as new condition and cost £3500 only a few months ago,impulse 2.0 motor with climb assist and shift assist,superb performance.
serious offer will buy.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
location north west uk and price £2500,it also comes with £200 worth of tyres that are as new,the original supercross tyres,schwalbe 27.5 kojak slicks and semi-slick schwalbe mtb tyres that are kevlar bead,a search will find a photo but it is the speed model with rock shox air forks and top of the range reynolds wheels.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
it is still here but i`m in two minds what to do with it,i am waiting for a integrale evo to come back after needing a fix so if that works out then i`ll have to sell the focus.

st1vo

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2013
it is still here but i`m in two minds what to do with it,i am waiting for a integrale evo to come back after needing a fix so if that works out then i`ll have to sell the focus.
I'm interested and based near Birkenhead, any chance of a viewing?

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
when i get the evo back in a week or so i will be in touch,the focus is like new and runs perfect.

st1vo

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2013
And haw does impulse 2 vs yamaha vs bosch line up?
What capacity battery does it have?

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
i am in lowton,nr warrington,the impulse motor is stronger than the bosch and the focus has a 17ah battery almost twice the range of the 400w bosch battery,i know because i have both motors,don`t know about the yamaha.

Phil1701

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
Hi Nemesis, I'm suspecting you may be the guy who came past me at a rate of knots near Bents a couple of weekends ago. I have the Integrale also and was wondering what the fix was you refer to. Have you had many issues with the bike so far?

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Yes it was me at Bents, couldn`t believe seeing a integrale on the road,what happened with my integrale is that I cut the wires that lead to the rear light to take the rack off and because one of them was a brake light it may have messed up the signals to the motor,I have only rode it a few times and I'm waiting for it to come back from the dealers.

Phil1701

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
I think it's safe to assume you have opted for the S-version whereas mine is the normal belt drive pedelec one... I use mine for daily all-weather commuting and weekend 40 mile+ leisure rides. Also take it on back of motorhome when away on holidays. It may be good to share our thoughts of the Integrale or ebikes in general at some point. Btw I live in Leigh in case you were wondering.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
yes it is the S10,i`ll let you know what it`s like when it is sent back and i get a few hundred miles on it.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
brand new motor fitted and a new console. £1500 cash sale,will include xt pedals.