2019 KTM eBike Brochure

Just in case anyone is interested, here is the new KTM line up for 2019, which will be launched at EuroBike at the weekend.

Some interesting eBike news.

* new Bosch display
* ABS through a Bosch / Magura partnership on one model
* a new Fazua drive bike
* a new internal setup called LFC, to allow easy upgrade to lights, mudguards and rack ( I can't bring myself to call them fenders).
* Cobi systems now also available.

http://www.flidistribution.co.uk/blog/2019-ktm-ebike-brochure

If you've got any questions about any of the above, I'll do my best to answer them. I spent last week in Austria looking at all the finished bikes and we're very happy with the range.

We'll have them all listed on our website within the next few days, so if the first question you have is "how much is xxx" then please be patient, the prices are being confirmed currently. I have them, but I'm not sure if we'll change a few. Its up for discussion with dealers before we confirm.

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Nice to see lot options for fitting out HT and FS MTBs with lights, factory mudguards and racks. Just going this process myself with Powerfly 7, would be lot easier if I didn't have to use aftermarket parts.

Doubt you will sell any mudguards to Eddie, but he might interest in the lights.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
where is the power up and down bit then, is it wireless ?

Reactions: Fat Rat

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Great well thought out mudguards, I'll just go and check my premium bonds..........
Dave.

Superseded

Just Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Stowmarket
upload_2018-7-3_13-51-50.png
Look like it's not wireless. Nice setup though!
Reading the brochure it looks like they have options for ABS braking and rear wheel lift control to stop you doing an endo over the bars - clever stuff

Reactions: Fat Rat

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
One or other of the Macina City in-hub gear models might have been getting close for partner. However you have really messed up (like so many others) with colour! Black and near-black are not everyone's choice.

Saw one of the smaller framed Liv bikes the other week - stunning in mostly white.

Also, so far, I have not managed to find one with 26" wheels...

• Agree
Reactions: Crockers

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
View attachment 25606
Look like it's not wireless. Nice setup though!
Reading the brochure it looks like they have options for ABS braking and rear wheel lift control to stop you doing an endo over the bars - clever stuff
Thats still very nice
The power buttons look nice too
I want one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: oyster

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
They also have new quick charger.
1.2hrs to 50% on 500wh battery compared to 2hrs for current 4A charger.

Ideal for topup over lunch while touring or at MTB park.

Hopefully bike manufacturers offer them as option.

Last edited:
Hopefully bike manufacturers offer them as option.
They might do, but its a cost that most won't need or appreciate. So I suspect you'll find it'll be something Bosch dealers sell well in the aftermarket for people who realise they have a need for such a charger. 90% of the market doesn't need it really.

They will be great for us at demo events though :)

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
They might do, but its a cost that most won't need or appreciate. So I suspect you'll find it'll be something Bosch dealers sell well in the aftermarket for people who realise they have a need for such a charger. 90% of the market doesn't need it really.

They will be great for us at demo events though :)
I have a 2A and 4A, is 2A lower charging rate better for battery?