21" Powabyke X-24 electric bike. Only 6 months old £725

SteveG

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 21, 2010
This bike is the best of both worlds and I'm only selling it as my 15 mile round trip to work has just become 150 miles. It is only 6 months old and has been well looked after.

It is a high quality hybrid bicycle with 24 speed Shimano gears, 700C wheels, front suspension, suspension seat, pannier rack. The colour is polished alloy and this bike has a 21" frame.

It is a great ride even without the power. I have used it to ride to work without power, but use pedal assist on the way home to help with the hills.

It makes riding up hills feel like a downhill ride.

It is also a great electric bike as it has a 250 Watt, brushless front hub motor.

You can either ride it without power, with pedal assist, or use the throttle and just use the power alone.

I can deliver it locally, but would prefer you to come and collect it (Southampton).

If you are interested, please give a call on 07590 530445.

Thanks

Steve

For more details, please see the manufacturers web page.

http://www.powabyke.com/electric-bikes/x-bykes/x-24-powabyke

The Powabyke X-24 2011 Electric Bike is the ultimate development in electric powered cycling - brought proudly to you by Powabyke, makers of some of the world's most innovative electric cycles. The X-byke makes it effortless for people to cover greater distances, take control of their travel and do their bit for the environment.

If you want to use your bike for regularly commuting and travel but occasionally need a helping hand then the high-output 250watt electric hub motor could be the answer. It effortlessly boosts your speed up to 15mph and maintains it even into tricky headwinds. 24 gears allow you to supply some leg power too.

Attachments

SteveG

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 21, 2010
down to £550. Now just about 1 year old. I had decided to kep it but am now working almost full time in London with no chance of riding.