25mph sine wave mountain bike

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Hello,

My landlord decided to evict all his tenant for "refurbishment" purpose (actually to increase rent) so I have to move again... and I need to sell some of my bikes as I can't carry all of them with me....

This one is a very dear bike, I like very much, and that is fast (25mph), nippy (small motor + battery), reliable, waterproofed (with cover) and stealthy.

It has everything the bigger do not have. The triangle battery allows good weight repartition and it does a good 15+ miles at full speed (25mph!). Expect much more on lower speed!!

Specs:
- You can reach 25mph on motor power only. Not like most of the other powerless ebike, this one peaks at almost 1000W and it's way lighter!
- Very very silent, so enjoy the power of sine wave controller... finally!!
- Latest front Cute100H motor at 260rpm safely holded by torque arms
- Latest sine wave mini 48V 20A (About 1000W peak!!) controller hidden inside the battery rack. I've put a lot of tape and foil around to make it waterproof.
- LCD display on power, voltage and range. However it does only display speed on throttle
- 48V10AH battery made of 18650 cells of 2500mAH.
- Ultra bright front light. Cars and pedestrians will most likely complain of the brightness of the light. Powered by main battery
- Bright rear light (see pictures)
- Dual suspension and dual disc brakes perfect for 25mph peak speed.
- Weather proofed system. You can leave it overnight and next day it will still work (I did it many many times) The only non waterproof component is the battery that you need to bring it home anyway to charge
- Your hands are protected from rain and cold with the muffs, it also hide the electric components (throttle and power), and making them waterproof at the same time.
- Small issues: Gears do not work.. but I never use them. I exclusively use the motor so I never really needed to change gears... And also a small clicking noise sometime on the bottom bracket. But you don't really need to care about that as motor does it all (or change both for £20)

It's a very good and reliable bike I've been using for months now. But my circumstance force me to sell it. You can have it for £699, which is about what I spent to build the bike (shipping + customs hit really hard on arrival).. It's a good start for anyone wanting to start on ebiking and just want something that works

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
No takers Cwah, ,scared off by the 699 price tag.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Lol. Make an offer!

It's about what I've paid in part including all the extra.

All electric parts are top notch

RB7

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 5, 2014
Wow! This is exactly what I am looking for! Will you ship international if I bear the shipping charges and all payments are sent upfront via Paypal?

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I'd prefer to have a buyer who come and collect so no disappointmen... i don't want to deal with mis-expectations..

Where are you located?

RB7

Aug 5, 2014
Currently am in UAE but very soon will be shifting to Pakistan. For me to build a pedelec will be hard since I have limited knowledge of electronics etc.. So this might be a good bike to start on...by the way where are you in UK?

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I'm located in london. No way i'll ship the bike to pakistan

RB7

Aug 5, 2014
If its a problem I could get my freight forwarder to pick it up from your place and they will arrange its shipping....all I will need is its packing?

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Ok that could potentially be possible.

What's your weight and riding condition?

Also, i work 9am to 6pm monday to friday, so I don't know if your freight forwarded can accomodate that

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
Currently am in UAE but very soon will be shifting to Pakistan. For me to build a pedelec will be hard since I have limited knowledge of electronics etc.. So this might be a good bike to start on...by the way where are you in UK?
Why not contact forum trade members to see if they are able to export bikes to your country?

RB7

Aug 5, 2014
hmmm, i think you will need to be there for them to pick it up.... let me check

Last edited:

RB7

Aug 5, 2014
i have checked they need someone to be at the point of collection... other option is you could ship/post to an address in High Wycombe, UK?

kindly send me your whatsapp, or skype so we can discuss in private....

Can you confirm it includes charger to charge the battery or will i need to buy one?

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Everything should be included to allow you to start. I however need to be sure you are an authentic buyer as you are a new member.

I'm sending you a mp now.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Which one are you sending to him Cwah !!! :D.
Cameron, Clegg, Farage or the labour twat :eek: vwho's name I can never remember.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Which one are you sending to him Cwah !!! :D.
Cameron, Clegg, Farage or the labour twat :eek: vwho's name I can never remember.
I thought they were all equal in the disparaging comments.