26" dual suspension disc brake folding e-bike

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Hello guys,

It's time for me to separate myself from this very well used folding bike. I need small bike (such as the brompton) because I travel frequently.

I purchased it from Conhismotor and used it for 9 months to commute to work. It can go up to 34kph with no peddaling and have about 250wh usable on the 36V battery.

So you have about 20km autonomy at full speed (34 kph), no peddling and with stop and start commute.
If you decide to cycle at normal seed (25kph) and if you peddle at the same time, you can achieve 40km autonomy or more. I usually swap between normal speed and higher speed depending on my needs.

The complete bike:

Handlebar:

Notice that there is a strap in the middle of the handlebar allowing you to install any light you want. I used to put a 4000 lumen torch on the bike. The speed control is blocked to normal speed (25 kph), but on throttle it goes full speed.

Geared motor:

I updated the chainset in order to pedale easily over 35kph.

Controller and battery box:

I've put the battery into a carrier with strap. And the controller is inside a mini-bag.

I purchased the bike shipped at £700 , and selling it now at £400. The bike is only 9 months old. It's for collection only in London.