27.5 bad for road use?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
smart displays with wifi will do that and imo on the smart motors can auto update it.

what i still do not get is ebike shop sells bikes with dongles fitted and bosch know about it and he aint forking out for faulty motors anyway yet no other dealer will do this.

and they win the best ebike dealer award every year pmsl. :rolleyes:

• :D
Reactions: Kev.k and Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

all the parts are crap but if you can get something like that for 1k and then get some better shocks wheels ect you will have a better bike than a new 4k one with crap parts.

Reactions: Kev.k

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
I was just looking at similar bikes within 40 miles of where I live.

A bit worried about buying one with a dud battery.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
do you have any yamaha dealers close to you as should be able to plug it in and give a health report on how many charge cycles the batt has had.

it is one of the most expensive parts so you have to factor this in when making a offer with no health report.

tho the price of these things is a rip off they do use quality cells that last and my 2014 400w batt was still working when i gave it to science as could not do even 5 miles in turbo.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
I’ll make sure I ask for a batt health report on any bike I buy. Battery prices are going one way and it isn’t down.

I wasn’t aware about shipping issues with batteries before a week ago.

Everything on eBay I really like so far is miles away or the wrong size.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
getting anything from the eu is a royal pita i got a plastic frame cover for my bike and came with 10 pages of crap.

my bike came from near Scotland and gave him 100 quid to bung it in the boot and bring it to Gloucester

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
Id rather not order anything from the eu at the moment.

I’ll start looking at bikes further away. Might be willing to deliver with the market being slower than it has been in years.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i get stuff from china no problem free postage and here in 8-9 days and no customs lol.

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
I’ve ordered car parts from Japan with quick shipping and no issues.

EU has descended into a broke bunch of bickering countries that owe each other trillions. It’s a unfixable mess.

Us and the USA are no better.

BRICS will be running things within 10 years. End of the petrodollar is almost here.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
EU has descended into a broke bunch of bickering countries that owe each other trillions. It’s a unfixable mess.
the EU is economically equivalent to a single country, so if their banks owe one another billions and trillions, that generates stability. It's the huge external debt that our banks borrow for trading in relation to our GDP that is a problem for us. When in 2008 crisis, RBS and Lloyds had to be rescued by Gordon Brown's government and we are still paying interest on them. Then after covid, inflation hits us harder than the EU. Look at the mortgage offer rates. We have had not much success in generating new trade in rest of world, so the only way forward is to improve our economic ties with the EU like Norway did.

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
the EU is economically equivalent to a single country, so if their banks owe one another billions and trillions, that generates stability. It's the huge external debt that our banks borrow for trading in relation to our GDP that is a problem for us. When in 2008 crisis, RBS and Lloyds had to be rescued by Gordon Brown's government and we are still paying interest on them. Then after covid, inflation hits us harder than the EU. Look at the mortgage offer rates. We have had not much success in generating new trade in rest of world, so the only way forward is to improve our economic ties with the EU like Norway did.
The EU is a broke, failed communist experiment.

Look at what the other countries owe us, Germany and France. It’s Trillions they can never repay.

Add their stance on Russia/Ukraine and carbon emissions. The west is done.

BRICS are the only sensible adult left in the room.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Look at what the other countries owe us, Germany and France. It’s Trillions they can never repay.
where did you get that?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The EU is a broke, failed communist experiment.

Add their stance on Russia/Ukraine and carbon emissions. The west is done.

BRICS are the only sensible adult left in the room.
@Kev.k - Might you enjoy our 5,468 page long Brexit thread? o_O

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Flecc started that thread 4 weeks before the actual vote. 6 years later, he is proven quite prophetic.

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
Didn’t vote brexit. It’s cost me a fortune. Ridiculous it was put to a referendum in the first place.

You don’t have to be a ”brexiteer” to see the eu for the sham it is.

The debt of EU countries in horrific. Broke countries bailing out broke countries cannot last forever.

Took me a while to find this oldie.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The debt of EU countries in horrific. Broke countries bailing out broke countries cannot last forever.
can you define a broke country? how bad should their national debt to GDP ratio compared to our 210%? how bad should their disposable income compared to ours? how bad should their mortgage repayment to income ratio compared to ours? and which countries in the EU are broke?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
there all broke any country that goes over 100% gdp are fooked the debt in the usa is now unfixable its not if its when it all goes kaboom and it all gets replaced with digital credit because thats what they want anyway

your money in the bank is classed as a unsecure loan to the bank as there wont be any more bail outs.

Kev.k

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2023
can you define a broke country? how bad should their national debt to GDP ratio compared to our 210%? how bad should their disposable income compared to ours? how bad should their mortgage repayment to income ratio compared to ours? and which countries in the EU are broke?
Were broke too.

No Eastern Europeans shouldn’t have the same disposable income as Western Europeans. Their economies aren’t comparable.

They should be grateful to the eu communists for using western wealth to build infrastructure that has stole jobs. Cadburys being the big U.K. example.

Tbh I don’t give a **** about their living standards, carbon emissions or anything else. It’s not my concern.

It’s not xenophobic. I feel same about the majority looking for handouts in this country.

The USA, U.K. and EU are a woke **** show and the rest of the world knows it.

Individual carbon tax, trans rapists in womens prisons, kids being indoctrinated at school, constant war mongerin, banning ice cars when 99.9% of the world burns **** and rubbish to keep warm.

Eastern Europe happily accepts hand outs but will never accept Western Europe’s obsession with sexuality, race and gender. Rightly so.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

balls to that crap ill just rob it and ill get 2 for the price of none :p

Related Articles

Advertisers