2x Thompson Duo bikes

NeilP

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2010
I have two of them, brought to me by bloke that wanted one of them fixed.
I got it going for him, but without batteries it is no good to him and he now does not want to buy the batteries.

Both controllers are good, but only 36 volt, I have ran them at 48 volt but max speed is about 18 mph at 48 volt

With a Lyen 6 FET mini monster controller run at 100 volts these motors are good for 35 mph..I know

The bloke wants to get the £80 he has spent back.

I guess no one will want the frames or the plastic trash, but the solid spoke wheels maybe of use on a BMX build ? or a folder?

I already have a mate that maybe interested, but wanted to see if anyone here was interested too. I may end up building a BMX myself.

Thinking of putting them on Ebay too.

Will send anywhere.
The bikes are in Jersey.
If you are in the UK i can get them or parts to Exeter for free. The rest is up to you.

One is a complete bike, indicators /lights horn etc..the other has all these parts missing.

Will obviously sell complete or strip other parts off if anyone wants any of the other bits

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

NeilP

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2010
Sold..£80 plus cost of battery upgrade to 14 headway 10Ah cells. Slightly higher voltage and a bit more range than the SLA bricks.

For future reference of others;
The standard controllers seem to be voltage limited to about 49 to 50 volts HVC..as soon as input voltage goes above this, the 5volt output cuts out. Wind the input voltage down and the 5 volt comes back on line.