about me, Hans Fredrik

HansF

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 14, 2016
Norway
Hi

First, thanks to all the information in this forum, and the people that has contributed!

I have now my own ebike, aka pedelec. . .:), after a two year read/order/build/try/read/fix/ride period.

I live in Norway, not far from Oslo.

My motivation for joining is to give something back to the users of this forum.

Br
Hans Fredrik

Reactions: JuicyBike and flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi

First, thanks to all the information in this forum, and the people that has contributed!

I have now my own ebike, aka pedelec. . .:), after a two year read/order/build/try/read/fix/ride period.

I live in Norway, not far from Oslo.

My motivation for joining is to give something back to the users of this forum.

Br
Hans Fredrik
Welcome to the pedelecs forum Hans Fredrik. We have at least three other Norwegian members, but only one, Boreios, is on our map, in the far north at Tromsø.

HansF

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 14, 2016
Norway
Welcome to the pedelecs forum Hans Fredrik. We have at least three other Norwegian members, but only one, Boreios, is on our map, in the far north at Tromsø.
Can you learn me more about the map function? Tried, but could not find it in my account settings.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Can you learn me more about the map function? Tried, but could not find it in my account settings.
It's a Google Map we maintain which members can have their rough location entered on if wished. It's not self entry, but if you ask to be entered in that thread giving the first half of your postcode, one of the two editors will enter you.

Here's the link to see the map.

And heres the link to request entry.