Agattu or EasyGlider?

Leonardo

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2006
www.jobike.it
Hello everybody, it is a long time that I do not write on the forum, but I like to read it as often as I can in order to follow your experiences and especially Flecc's wisdom :) . I need your advice now. A friend of mine, in Italy, is looking for a pedelec: her routes include challenging climbs, so I think that a Kalkhoff Agattu or a Gazelle Easy Glider could be the right choice. Price is not an issue, since in Italy at the moment they cost both the same (there are happening strange things with prices in Italy nowdays!). She is just over 5'4", so has to choose a small size. The point is that we have almost no experience of the Easy Glider in Italy. My feeling is that at the same price the Gazelle is better value for money, but maybe that the 26" wheels and of the small size Agattu make it more lively uphill? Any advice much appreciated.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hello Leonardo, good to hear from you again.

You are right in your closing statement that the smaller 26" wheel of the Agattu will give an advantage in hill climbing, though that will be small, as well as suiting your friend's short stature.

Otherwise there isn't much in it between the two bikes, but the Gazelle Easy Glider at the same price does seem to make it a good choice on quality grounds. I think she'd be very satisfied with either of them and there's no doubt that they will both do the required job.

wojtek

Just Joined
Oct 10, 2009
easy glider

Hello,
My name is Wojtek Iam new here.
I know Royal Dutch GAZELLE will be much more better than Agattu-like mercedes or vauxhall

Choose GAZELLE frame 49
If you need some details re gazelle please contact me on
info@dutchbikehire.com
Best REgards
Wojtek