any one got one if these - OEM City MTB E-bike 26" Electric Cycle

D

Deleted member 4366

You can get a better one from Woosh for less, plus you get full support and a lasting cast iron guarantee. It doesn't make sense to buy the Ebay one. The Woosh has a 15aH battery instead of 10aH on the Ebay one. That's worth a £75 difference on its own, so my reckoning says that the Woosh is £150 cheaper when you include delivery. All these bikes have been around for a long time. They're very good value. They're generally pretty reliable, and any problems that do occur are usually very easy and cheap to fix. I've never yet seen a complaint about a Woosh bike. Try a Google search yourself. Then try any other brand and see what turns up.
Woosh Sirocco 2 | Electric Bikes from Woosh | electric bike sales & hire

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
You can get a better one from Woosh for less, plus you get full support and a lasting cast iron guarantee. It doesn't make sense to buy the Ebay one. The Woosh has a 15aH battery instead of 10aH on the Ebay one. That's worth a £75 difference on its own, so my reckoning says that the Woosh is £150 cheaper when you include delivery. All these bikes have been around for a long time. They're very good value. They're generally pretty reliable, and any problems that do occur are usually very easy and cheap to fix. I've never yet seen a complaint about a Woosh bike. Try a Google search yourself. Then try any other brand and see what turns up.
Woosh Sirocco 2 | Electric Bikes from Woosh | electric bike sales & hire
Hi d8veh, you are spot on their, but i'm still waiting on that address details from you. This is the third time now. :confused::p

MS.

D

Deleted member 4366

Hi d8veh, you are spot on their, but i'm still waiting on that address details from you. This is the third time now. :confused::p

MS.
Sorry, I must've missed something. What exactly is it that you need?

LeonardYoung

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2011
I notice many trade ads on Ebay and elsewhere which offer limited one year warranties (as this one does) on a small proportion of the bike's parts. Surely consumers know by now that they already have a statutory warranty (Sale of Goods Act) for ALL parts of ANY item sold new for at least a year, unreasonable wear and tear or abuse by the customer excepted. This applies to all retail new goods, which this bike is.

Last edited: