As New eZee Quando 1 For Sale

faphillips

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
London SE
I purchased this in February this year to ride to my office 4 miles away. After riding to work just once I was relocated to our London office which involves a long walk, a train and another long walk. The Quando is great at taking up minimal space when folded at home but it isnt viable to take on a London commuter train.

I have now ordered a new lightweight Brompton with Nano electric motor.

The Quando is silver, doesnt have a mark on it and the battery has only been charged once having only done around 10 miles. This is a remarkable bike and you do not need to pedal at all even up reasonable hills.

The Quando is probably the best performing hill climbing bike available and is rated by A to B. I believe flecc has one as well (what greater testament can there be)

It cost £845 and I am open to sensible offers. To read more about the Quando go here: Electric bikes from 50cycles UK. Free UK delivery on all electric bikes. Electric bikes from 50cycles UK. Free UK delivery on all electric bikes.[/url]

If you are interested please let me have your email address and I will email photos and contact info. I am based in South East London.

FAP

barty

Just Joined
Oct 26, 2007
how much are you wanting for your quando?

hi
we live in hilly teignmouth and need good hill climber for my disabled husband
have you sold it?