Back to push bike after 40years

vince43

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 16, 2013
Hi my name is Vince, 70 years young and just sold my 250cc maxi scooter.
I was missing getting out and about seeing the countryside and as a ordinary bike was too much like hard work, I bought a secondhand Kalkoff e-bike and I must say its one of the best things Ive ever bought. I go out on it ever day (weather permitting) and its so easy, riding up hills, or riding into a headwind with very little effort. Its a pleasure doing exercise on a e-bike. Looking forward to the summer and more adventures on the bike.

Vince

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Welcome to the forum Vince, glad you have discovered the joys of e-biking :)

You will have lots of fun thats for sure, I hope you are near some nice cycle paths.

Lynda :)

vince43

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 16, 2013
Welcome to the forum Vince, glad you have discovered the joys of e-biking :)

I hope you are near some nice cycle paths.

Lynda :)
Thanks
I live about 5 miles from the coast so it makes a nice easy ride.

C

Cyclezee

Welcome to the forum Vince,

I wish you many happy e-biking miles.

I think we are all looking forward to the summer;)

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hi my name is Vince, 70 years young and just sold my 250cc maxi scooter.
I was missing getting out and about seeing the countryside and as a ordinary bike was too much like hard work, I bought a secondhand Kalkoff e-bike and I must say its one of the best things Ive ever bought. I go out on it ever day (weather permitting) and its so easy, riding up hills, or riding into a headwind with very little effort. Its a pleasure doing exercise on a e-bike. Looking forward to the summer and more adventures on the bike.

Vince
Hi Vince,

I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach now,also thankyou for going "GREEN" after 70yrs, everyone counts.:eek:

Mountainsport.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Nice one, Vince.

Kalkhoffs are one of the better ebikes so it should serve you well.