Bafang Code 12 Motor/Wheel + KU123

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
This one has only seen a couple of hundred miles and spent most of its time in storage.

Motor laced into a 26" rim
Ku123 controller
Throttle
Pedal sensor

Everthing you need to go minus battery.

£210 delivered paid via paypal as gift/fees covered; bank transfer

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
What rim?
What model of Bafang?
Disc compatible?
Standard black rim that, no brand name but been faultless.

Bafang 36v 500W (250rpm from memory)

Yes, disk compatible.

D

Deleted member 4366

IMHO best bang-for-buck motor: very reliable, good free-wheeling, very powerful, can take you up virtually any hill without pedalling. Why can't all ebike motors be like this?

Is it a front or a rear?

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
Sorry guys, sold as soon as I put it on ES.

waj1234

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2013
What would I need with this wheel/motor to convert my current bike? I assume a battery/rack only?

I have a 26" claude butler rock with standard brakes. What sort of hill climbing and top speed would I expect from it? Only needs a range of 20 miles too so what battery could you recommend?

Is this the bpm kit from bms?

D

Deleted member 4366

What would I need with this wheel/motor to convert my current bike? I assume a battery/rack only?

I have a 26" claude butler rock with standard brakes. What sort of hill climbing and top speed would I expect from it? Only needs a range of 20 miles too so what battery could you recommend?

Is this the bpm kit from bms?
You need a powerful battery to provide at least 30 amps. This one does the job quite well:
36V 20Ah Li-Ion Shrink Tube EBike Battery Pack - BMSBATTERY
Top speed will be about 22 to 24 mph with a 36v battery. Hills will be flattened by it, so you won't have to worry about them any more. Additional bits you need are: A pair of those hidden wire brake sensors; some torque arms; a 11t free-wheel set from Cyclezee.
HWBS - Hidden Wire Brake Sensor 1pcs - BMSBATTERY
EBike Torque Arm