Batavus zonar e-go

Ruben

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 6, 2020
Hi group, sorry to invade your group but I can't find anything about my bicycle,i live in Holland for all the cases,i have batavus zonar e-go and I would like to change my chainring to a bigger one, I move already the speed sensor to the outside and I install some magnets on the crank and I can go faster but I feel I pedal to fast when I drive at around 37km/h. I was at my local store and he told me I have 42t chainring already, I don't want drive 50km/h but I want pedal more comfortable at that speed. Also where I can buy all tools? Can I buy for cheaper, someone know something?

Last edited:

thirteen

Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
West Sussex
To save anyone else having to go to Google translate:-

Hello group, sorry to invade your group, but I can't find anything about my bike, I live in the Netherlands in all cases, I have the zoned batavus and go and I would like to change my crown to a bigger one, change it now or speed sensor for the outside and I install some available sensors and I can go faster, but I feel that you can pedal fast when you reach about 37 km / h. I was at my local store and he told me that I already have 42t of chain, I don't want to drive 50 km / h, but I want to ride more comfortably at that speed. Also where can I buy all the tools? Can I buy for cheaper, does anyone know anything?

Ruben

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 6, 2020
Hi group, sorry to invade your group but I can't find anything about my bicycle,i live in Holland for all the cases,i have batavus zonar e-go and I would like to change my chainring to a bigger one, I move already the speed sensor to the outside and I install some magnets on the crank and I can go faster but I feel I pedal to fast when I drive at around 37km/h. I was at my local store and he told me I have 42t chainring already, I don't want drive 50km/h but I want pedal more comfortable at that speed. Also where I can buy all tools? Can I buy for cheaper, someone know something?

Last edited: