Best wishes to flecc

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
Many thanks Indalo and all respondents, your good wishes are greatly appreciated. It should be a quick in and out affair with any luck. I'll warn the surgeon that if he makes a mess of things he'll have to answer to the gang. :D
oh no 'the quick in and out' job.........!!!!!!! take a good book or two.......

hopefully you can get a wireless hotspot...........

best wishes for a speedy recovery....

Caph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 29, 2008
Nottingham, UK
This could be a chance to introduce electric bike rollers as the new physiotherapy of choice.

Seriously though, all the best Flecc.

martin7010

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 11, 2010
Wishing Flecc a speedy recovery, his advice and willingness to help are always appreciated.

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
Sorry, a little late, but wanted to wish you a electrically speedy recovery. :)

Marchant

Pedelecer
Sep 8, 2010
Bath, UK
Best wishes Flecc, hope you don't get Dr F.A. Goode (Carry on Again Doctor)...

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
(BTW some hospitals now have internet access, I'm fairly sure David from Wisper posted from one when he had to attend hospital a while back!)
It's expensive and often doesn't work*, I make sure I always take my smartphone and charger with me if I get time to plan.

* It's most annoying when you buy a few days worth of access and then get moved to a bed where it doesn't work!

Anyway I hope it all goes well for flecc.

painter

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 5, 2007
Many thanks Indalo and all respondents, your good wishes are greatly appreciated. It should be a quick in and out affair with any luck. I'll warn the surgeon that if he makes a mess of things he'll have to answer to the gang. :D
dont go to holby city best wishes painter ;)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Hi Flecc......best wishes for a speedy recovery......and dont you go thinking that a hospital stay is a good enough excuse not to continue giving us all the benefit of your expertise......just find a hotspot and keep up with the forum.....we will miss you......even if its only for a few days....so get well soon x:)

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
All the best Tony hope you are up and about and pedaling real soon hun.

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
All the best Flecc, get back on the bike soon :)

deadmonkey

Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2010
GL12
I'm surprised he hasn't made some sort of mechanised assistant to look after things whilst he's away ;)

All the best and hope you're back on your wheels very soon.