bike trials in the south west?

pedder63

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 9, 2011
I'm new to the forum, and not sure where to look to take bikes out for a trial. I have back and hip issues and i'd like to try out a few bikes before buying. I am based just outside plymouth, can't find any dealers nearby that have any variety. Any suggstions? This side of bristol would be good.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Try Powerpedals at South Molton and Reactionelectric at Taunton......both excellent companies with a good selection of different bikes to try and recommended for helpful advice and good after service.

Lynda

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Atmosphere in Bristol and E-Motion in Swindon are also well worth a visit.

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
I'm new to the forum, and not sure where to look to take bikes out for a trial. I have back and hip issues and i'd like to try out a few bikes before buying. I am based just outside plymouth, can't find any dealers nearby that have any variety. Any suggstions? This side of bristol would be good.
My brother recently had a hip operation and my wife has back and various other ailments! ..My brother wants a bike so he can do a regular 7 mile trip with moderate hills. He recently tried my hybrid bike and was most happy and comfortable. He is now looking for something similar. My wife wants a bike for weekend cycling and holidays. I selected a recumbent for her and am in the process of adding a kit to it which I hope will be ready for a holiday at the end of this month. If your interested in trying my bikes then PM me and we can arrange something.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Nearest place to you is in Bristol, at Atmosphere. Sorry it's so far... but well worth the journey. Alistair will be able to show you a great range of bikes there, and I hope you'll choose a Juicy!

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Thanks. I don't know how to PM you. Aren't you in Hants though?
Just left click on my alias and there are a number of options. The second option down is Private Message. Its then just a matter of filling in and then submitting. - good luck ...
Yes, I'm in Hants, but I get out alot and I like adventures!