Bin lurking

Andrew Naylor

Just Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Leeds
For a few months now and finally got round to deciding which bike to buy after reading through the mine of information and advice here. Decided on the Oxygen S cross CB from http://www.oxygenbicycles.com/
Oxygen in Rotherham. Many thanks to John for his advice and time letting me ride all the models, and for the personal same day delivery.
Have had the bike about ten days now and I haven’t done as many miles since I was in my thirties ! It’s fabulous in every way. The bike is really fun to ride and flattens out the hills nicely. No more knee aches either. Just got to get my backside used to cycling again as it’s still a bit grim even with a gell seat cover on.
Might try a suspension seat post in a few weeks if it’s still painfull.
I am really pleased with the bike, the build quality seems really good to me and there are no rattles. Gears perform as they should and the disc brakes are heaps better than my old Ridgeback mountain bike.
Looking forward to many miles of easier peddling.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Hi, yes ebikeing is great, the miles soon rack up but getting your butt use to the extra miles can take a while.
I've settled on the combination of Suntour ncx seatpost and a Wittkop medicus Trekking saddle ( when in stock lidl have them at £7.99 & I'll buy another )