Black Friday

row

Pedelecer
Nov 12, 2015
I have been keeping an eye out for bike stores that are offering discounts at this time. I thought I would post the site that has what I found to have a significant reduction of 20 per cent of all bikes and 40 of some 2015 models. (only they don't do 0 % interest :(.

Anyway as cost is such a factor in choosing a bike I thought it would be of help to post the website here.

Thanks for all the tips and advice on bikes as it is a significant investment, and I hope this link to All Terraincycles is assistance to others.

I have taken the plunge and am looking forward to becoming an e biker!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefner

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
I have been keeping an eye out for bike stores that are offering discounts at this time. I thought I would post the site that has what I found to have a significant reduction of 20 per cent of all bikes and 40 of some 2015 models. (only they don't do 0 % interest :(.

Anyway as cost is such a factor in choosing a bike I thought it would be of help to post the website here.

Thanks for all the tips and advice on bikes as it is a significant investment, and I hope this link to All Terraincycles is assistance to others.

I have taken the plunge and am looking forward to becoming an e biker!!
What link ?

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
I've had over 40 Black Friday offer emails so far all offering a discount. Not many e-bike related.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Black Friday has become the equivalent of the January sales we used to have..... where there are some bargains, but a hell of a lot of stuff is reduced only because its stuff they cant shift anyway.
Also good deals on stuff can be had all year round if you're savvy and use sites like HotUkDeals.
Then there's good old fashioned haggling. Use Google shopping to check the best prices of everything, then use those prices to negotiate a deal if buying in a shop or even ask online merchants to price match.
A lot of people are afraid to haggle, but once you get into it, its quite enjoyable to beat down the price from a dealer.... if the dealer wont haggle, walk away, its their loss.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Leading up to Friday CRC currently have 650b Toro's for £14.99, shame their not in 559 size.

Last edited: