Both ends burning

nightrider

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
Really getting quite annoying when on cycle/walking path with people having head phones on and trying patiently to get by, then people walking towards you with their faces stuck in their phones, some have nearly walked into my bike, unbelievable. Maybe I'm just getting old

Reactions: flecc

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

esuark

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2019
kent
Given up on shared paths. Do you get the ones that are oncoming on the opposite side to you that suddenly decide to change side so now you have to change side also! I could never make that out. Or the dog lead stretched across the path. These individuals I don't think did it deliberately.......

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
20240322_182159[1].jpg
:p

nightrider

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
Given up on shared paths. Do you get the ones that are oncoming on the opposite side to you that suddenly decide to change side so now you have to change side also! I could never make that out. Or the dog lead stretched across the path. These individuals I don't think did it deliberately.......
These dog leads can be a nightmare, sometimes have to look hard to see if a lead is there, the length can be ridiculous

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I don't know why the retards bother going out for a walk or with the family , if they want to have there face planted in to the phone why not for F***s sake stay at home. One thing for sure they aren't at all interested by anything in the surroundings of the outside world.
There lives must be so sad that they can't spend a morning or afternoon without one.

• Agree
Reactions: robert44 and flecc