BTN Hangzhou Minrui Trading

spikey

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2013
Has anyone bought anything from this company?

I found them on Aliexpress and Alibaba and their feedback from buyers on the Aliexpress seems positive. The cynic in me tells me to not to read too much into these. Before I part with my hard earned money I just wanted some opinion here first.

D

Deleted member 4366

That's Kevin Fang. He's a Young guy, and the friendliest you'll ever meet. He's been trading in Ebike stuff for at least four years. I bought my MXUS CST motors from him and the controllers with LCD. Like most Chinese traders, he's honest and trustworthy, but, as with all Chinese traders, if he or you make a mistake with your order, you're stuck with it because of the expense in sending stuff back.

spikey

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2013
Thanks d8veh for the reassurance.

Not sure if his English is not too good but was surprised in his less than appropriate responses to my questions on IM. Maybe because I woke him up.;)

Reactions: D8ve
D

Deleted member 4366

His English is not bad, but keep sentences short and simple. Use links to his products. Don't expect answers to lengthy technical questions. If you have any queries about the stuff, we may be able to answer here.