Camino or Grand Camino?

naiad

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 4, 2019
LN12 East coast
I live in a very flat coastal area of Lincolnshire and that is where i will be cycling.Im 6' overweight 70 years of age but have cycled all my life.I would love an electric bike so i can explore further afield.My question is which of the above Woosh bikes would you recommend and your general thoughts on the products.Thanks in advance Tim

FatBob

Pedelecer
Apr 15, 2020
Greater Manchester
You'll be waiting 3 or 4 months due to backlog if go for Big Bear Plus or Gran Camino.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The Gran Camino has a stronger motor, wider rims and tyres, better for heavy riders or light offroading.

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
I live in a very flat coastal area of Lincolnshire and that is where i will be cycling.Im 6' overweight 70 years of age but have cycled all my life.I would love an electric bike so i can explore further afield.My question is which of the above Woosh bikes would you recommend and your general thoughts on the products.Thanks in advance Tim

"What is the difference between the Camino and Gran Camino?
The Gran Camino is more oriented to offroading (rigid stem, long travel forks, bolt through axle, wide rims and tyres, torque arms) and heavy riders (up to 25st)."

I would definately go for the Grand Camino with 17ah battery, it's better specified for a heavy rider.
It has 27.5 wheels which should be stronger and give a wider choice of tyres in the future.
edit (Sorry, crossed posts)