Carrera Vengance v36 speed hack (HELP)

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Is it a new bike with a warranty etc? if so you may wish to hold off as any mods could invalidate your guarantee etc.. If brand new and you need more speed return it and buy a more suitable bike.

Your pics indicate the controller talks to the battery via the canbus protocol which could complicate things further. but your looking at replacing the display and controller to start with.. and posibly hacking or replacing the battery too.

you mght find a kt contrller tom fit in the space available?? topbikekit stock a few undersled and in tube contrllers??

what speeds were you hoping to achieve and why the need.. nt judging just curious..

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
From the pics there's nothing there to disconnect to make you go faster .

Any restriction is in the display settings .

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Hello, can someone please help me remove my speed limiter. This is what i think the controller under the battery looks like, anyone got any ideas.
You can't remove the speed limiter with that stuff. You bought the wrong bike for that.

Reactions: Top S

Top S

Just Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Is it a new bike with a warranty etc? if so you may wish to hold off as any mods could invalidate your guarantee etc.. If brand new and you need more speed return it and buy a more suitable bike.

Your pics indicate the controller talks to the battery via the canbus protocol which could complicate things further. but your looking at replacing the display and controller to start with.. and posibly hacking or replacing the battery too.

you mght find a kt contrller tom fit in the space available?? topbikekit stock a few undersled and in tube contrllers??

what speeds were you hoping to achieve and why the need.. nt judging just curious..
I just need to be 20mph and i might want to get a throttle just because i have to get to places faster.