Help! carrera vengeance e bike

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
OK thanks I will order that one from Ali express
Before buying message the vendor and ask if it is Lishui compatible or ask if it is a KM display.
Alternately you can try ringing Woosh bikes and asking if they have one they might sell as they exclusively use in the main Lishui electronics.

tommyh7

Pedelecer
May 5, 2020
hi manged to get a display but same issue when you ride the bike the motor is fine for 5 min then display switches off then you have to switch back on then same again after 5 min

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A link tot he display you purchased.

tommyh7

Pedelecer
May 5, 2020
no link it was a friend of a friend how had a carrera vengeance how has the same bike we just swapped it over from his working bike same issue so i tried the display on his bike no issues all working

tommyh7

Pedelecer
May 5, 2020
right i don't now if this is the right way to turn on a carrera vengeance as i have never had one but it is working now what i did is turn it on but at the same time hold done the mode button the 4 lights come on and then they stayed on showing full battery pressed the mode button 123 no problem now all working

tommyh7

Pedelecer
May 5, 2020
this is a question for a friend he two has a carrera vengeance as well but he lost his key he has drilled the key barrel out he was wondering if any one knows were he can by the barrel from thanks

TopEParts

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 11, 2022
China

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It's an old thread so might be pointless replying . In the end he tried a kt display which didn't work, this was explained to him as not compatible with his LSW controller but he seemed to not listen to the advice.
We never did get a final outcome from him.