Cellman MAC front 700c upgrade kit with Cycle Analyst V3 and 9fet controller

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
As I've now retired from work the bike no longer gets used for the commute so I'm building a crank drive for my full sus and thus the MAC kit is getting sold on. Details as follows:-

Upgrade EM3ev vers. Mac , 500/1000W Pick'n'Mix Kit
- Controller Type: 9 fet 30A (36-72V, IRFB4110)
- Motor Speed: 255rpm loaded @36V 10T Upgrade
- Front/Rear Motor: Front
- Wheel Type: 700C Alex DH19 CNC
- Throttle Type: Thumb Throttle
- Ebrakes: No ebrakes supplied but connection is available on controller/cav3

3spd switch
Bar mount power switch (no drain from battery if left plugged into controller)
V3 Cycle Analyst Ebike Computer, CA-DPS
EB3 Program Cable

Kit does well over 40mph no pedalling on 15s lipo but I have the CAV3 set up for three defaults - road legal (8mph, 12mph, 16.5mph - low power), go nuts (17mph, 25mph, unlimited - 1800watts) and economy (25mph max speed, 3 pos switch to select 350watts, 650 watts, 1000 watts).

Build photos here:- http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/9442-new-build-16.html#post191603

Only done 300 miles since installing.

Buyer needs to know this isn't a starter kit - it's a powerful peice of equipment and needs proper installation seeing as it's a front kit - all c washers and torque arms will be included. Also, the CA V3 is techy peice of kit - it's quite involved (but brilliant) see here for the manual - Endless-sphere.com • View topic - Cycle Analyst V3 preview and first beta release I can reprogram the controller/CA V3 for whatever battery you're going to use but you can do it yourself with the provided cable. NOTE:- Controller has been painted black.

This all cost me £500 inc del and taxes - yours for £350 delivered anywhere in the UK and no need to worry about import duties :)

Willing to sell minus the CA v3 for £250. I'll supply a twist or thumb throttle with a longer lead so it can plug into the controller not the CA v3.

Payment via direct bank transfer or paypal gift.

tritonbob

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 19, 2011
Hi,

I am interested in your kit if you could PM me with your contact number I will give you a call.

Thanks,

Bob

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
Hi sorry, didn't get an alert to the post.

Yes it's still for sale - it's still on bike actually, but it wouldn't take long to remove it.