Charger for Kalkhoff Agattu Impulse for sale due to theft of bike.

flatbat

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2012
Western part of West Yorkshire
Replaced with Bosch bike so Impulse charger no use to me. Perfect working order (12 months old) with docking station. Also have the lock (which attaches to the frame) for the rear wheel and both keys. You can add a good set of riser handlebars for a Kona Caldera MTB to the for sale list if any one is interested - that bike was stolen as well.

Last edited:

flatbat

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2012
Replaced with Bosch bike so Impulse charger no use to me. Perfect working order (12 months old) with docking station. Also have the lock (which attaches to the frame) for the rear wheel and both keys. You can add a good set of riser handlebars for a Kona Caldera MTB to the for sale list if any one is interested - that bike was stolen as well.
Nobody wants the Impulse charger or the Kona handlebars it seems. I have also found the Scott air forks pump for the stolen Kona so this is for sale as well as the other items. Still no sign of my electric Agattu or my Kona Caldera but enjoying my new replacement BS10.

Berstevie

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 23, 2014
Nobody wants the Impulse charger or the Kona handlebars it seems. I have also found the Scott air forks pump for the stolen Kona so this is for sale as well as the other items. Still no sign of my electric Agattu or my Kona Caldera but enjoying my new replacement BS10.
Hi, in answer to your post, how much do you want for the charger and the keys, i have just bought an Agutta at auction with no charger or key, ( hope its not yours), and where are you based,

Berstevie

Aug 23, 2014
Hi, thanks for your response, after a bit more research i now know that is a Agutta step through and it has a panasonic motor with a 26v Li-ion Mn 10 battery,
so i dont think the impulse charger is suited. I realy dont know and i am in Peterborough.
Regards,

flatbat

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2012
Hi, thanks for your response, after a bit more research i now know that is a Agutta step through and it has a panasonic motor with a 26v Li-ion Mn 10 battery,
so i dont think the impulse charger is suited. I realy dont know and i am in Peterborough.
Regards,
Clearly you have not (inadvertently) bought not my stolen Agattu then. Charger I have is 36v for the modern Impulse battery.
The frame/wheel lock might fit your bike though.

Berstevie

Aug 23, 2014
Really Glad it's not your stolen bike,( sorry not for you but for me)Loks like the charger is not right, i have uploaded a photo of the lock, see what you think, and thanks for your input.

Attachments

flatbat

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2012
Hi Davie,

Thanks for your enquiry but the police recovered my stolen Agattu and the charger is back doing its job! So a bit lucky for me that it was not sold. However, still for sale (forum proving poor from a selling perspective) is a Scott high pressure air forks pump and an unused Revolution brand saddle (very, very comfy). Best regards.

Reactions: Chiron