Dec 26, 2008
Reviewer: Saverio Miroddi
Purchased From: CH White & Son (Home)
Purchase Price: 1150 GBP
Time Owned: 3 weeks
Local Terrain: Moderate Hills

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths:
Very good building quality; the battery lasts for a very good length (about 30 km) and the engine is quite powerful (climbs hills very well, and the top speed is very good, about 25 km/h).
It's a folding bike, so it can very easily be stored in a place with a small space.
A computer and a bag are included in the price; the bike is also full of the base accessories: lights, "the things for avoiding the mud to hit you when you cycle"
The saddle has a suspension and it's very comfortable.
The battery is very well placed and easy to manipulate (the small quirk is described in the weaknesses).

Weaknesses:
Nothing major.
The battery locking must be greased to work fine, otherwise it get stuck quite easily.
The throttle is a little uncomfortable, because it takes only a part of the handle (instead of the entire handle, like mopeds) but after some time one gets used.
Also, the bike it's not exactly light (I guess about 24 kg, including battery), and it's not very portable, although it's very easy to fold.

Summary:
I'm very happy of the bike.
Especially it looks like very solid and water-resistent (even if I had it for just a few weeks.)
The sellers are very fair: the bike arrived with a broken piece (even if it was very well packed - it happened during the transport) and they refunded me more than the price of the fix.

Overall Rating (out of 10) : 9