Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
which covert op are you talking about?

Tony

C

Cyclezee

which covert op are you talking about?

Tony
One which is employed by a 'non trade member' to constantly promote the products of one particular company and with so much inside knowledge that it would make one think that the individual was actually working for that company.
It goes on, some of it quite subtle, but at times it is just so obvious.
I describe it as underhand and misleading to those that don't spot it and are influenced by it.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
if members want to ask me a question, go ahead. I don't need help.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
let's move on. Hatti has never liked rows.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
yes, we've been told off by the forum admins. A Woosh Clinic has been set up so Andy or me can post for anything related to Woosh. Trex is only interested in technology.

C

Cyclezee

What was admins reason for telling you off and if I may ask again, why do you think this is all about Woosh and Trex?

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Do you remember the trader who had so many plants talking to themselves that he forgot who he was meant to be and finally slipped up and signed off with his real name!!!
KudosDave
Ps Did I miss something?

Reactions: flecc
C

Cyclezee

Do you remember the trader who had so many plants talking to themselves that he forgot who he was meant to be and finally slipped up and signed off with his real name!!!
KudosDave
Ps Did I miss something?
I remember the story Dave, but the name escapes me.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
What row, what makes you think this is about Woosh or Trex?
why did I think it's about trex? RobF, AQ and Flecc.
Reasons why the admins told us off? too close tie with Trex.

C

Cyclezee

why did I think it's about trex? RobF, AQ and Flecc.
Reasons why the admins told us off? too close tie with Trex.
Well maybe it's all coincidence or perhaps they can all smell fish?

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Wouldn't it be nice if those 'non trade' members who are directly connected with the trade came out and declared their connections openly rather than constantly carrying out covert ops for a particular company?
It may seem obvious to regular forum users, who the trade-connected spoof posters are, but not for visitors or newbies. Their actions undermine the trust and reputation of the Pedelecs Site.
I've only just started posting again after an absence prompted by the borish monopolising of just a few over enthusiastic "traders", posting indescriminantly about their own products, or diverting threads from their original, sometimes inconvenient subjects.
A thread on ethics posted recently shows a good example of how this diversion technique is still diluting the original values of this site.
I'm disheartened that this is still happening and can understand why users are turning to other sites instead.
You're a brave man, for raising the subject. Hats off to you.

C

Cyclezee

It may seem obvious to regular forum users, who the trade-connected spoof posters are, but not for visitors or newbies. Their actions undermine the trust and reputation of the Pedelecs Site.
I've only just started posting again after an absence prompted by the borish monopolising of just a few over enthusiastic "traders", posting indescriminantly about their own products, or diverting threads from their original, sometimes inconvenient subjects.
A thread on ethics posted recently shows a good example of how this diversion technique is still diluting the original values of this site.
I'm disheartened that this is still happening and can understand why users are turning to other sites instead.
You're a brave man, for raising the subject. Hats off to you.
No not brave Bob, thanks all the same.
I must confess to occasionally being over enthusiastic about the products that I sell, but this not about that, it is about as you so correctly describe them trade-connected spoof posters.