Cube 42" step through models, Town or Elly

frdedee

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 18, 2017
France and SE London
Hi,
I posted a query about e bikes and step through heights back in 2017 for my partial disabled daughter. At the time she was not tall enough for any of the available models we could find. Like all teenagers she has grown a far bit since then and I am re-investigating the available options.
We tried out a Gazelle a few days back and ascertained that she can cope with a 400mm step through height but the saddle height of 800mm was too much. Fine for anyone who can stand on tip toes but she cannot.
We tried 4 different saddles in the shop (great guy in small local shop) to reduce the height.

Cube confirmed to me back in 2017 that the step through height of a 42 frame Town Hybrid was 400mm but I have yet to receive a reply to my recent enquiry about the saddle height.

Has anyone here actually got a 42 frame Cube Step through model and could they advise the height from the top of the saddle to the ground in it lowest position?

Many thanks

Andy

Reactions: Keterick

frdedee

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 18, 2017
France and SE London
Fishy,
Thanks for the reply. I had seen the geometries but they do not show any heights to the ground.
I have to me sure my daughter can sit on the saddle with both feet on the ground.
Dissappointed that Cube have yet to reply to my enquiry and was left on hold for 10 mins when I rang earlier.

Reactions: Keterick