Cycle to work opportunity

pl1974

Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2008
Hi,

I've just realised i'm eligible for cycle to work scheme. I currently own a 3 year old Wisper 905SE, which I love, but I'm thinking of upgrading.

So here are my options:

Wisper 906 Alpino
Really like the look of these, but Seem expensive and don't think they are being made any more.

Wisper 905 Classic
The old trusty, but a bit boring to go from my 905 to another?

Oxygen Emate
These look like the 906 Alpino, at the 905 price. They look good, but not sure they have the backup/reputation of wisper

kalkhoff
Probably the Agattu or Pro connect. These get so many good reviews i'm tempted, but think I may miss the throttle, they're expensive and not sure suppliers will do cycle to work scheme.

So, there it is. Any thoughts gratefully received also on suppliers who will do cycle to work.

Thanks,

Paul

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Some schemes are restricted to £1, 000 Paul, so many of these bikes may be too expensive, though all are well regarded.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Paul, thanks for putting us on your list!

We do have a few 2012 Alpinos left in stock if you would like to talk to us we can offer you a special price through you nearest Wisper dealer.

The 906Classic is getting rave reviews, so certainly worth trying one. For what it's worth, I ride one and love it, I prefer it even to the Alpino. I should say it is a totally different experience to riding the old 905se bikes.

Please feel free to drop me a line, my email address is dmiall@me.com

All the best and happy hunting!

David

pl1974

Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2008
So, i'm still looking.. i'm thinking of going to try some kalkhoffs next week, but not sure i can live without the throttle.

Are there any other recommendations for throttle bikes?

Thanks,

Paul

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
Some schemes are restricted to £1, 000 Paul, so many of these bikes may be too expensive, though all are well regarded.
All schemes are restricted to £1,000 unless your employer has a Consumer Credit Licence.

pl1974

Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2008
I think there are ways around this though, like buying the bike for £1000 and battery separately.