Cyclepoint is open

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
The cyclepoint website has announced that the first bikes have arrived and are on sale. A limited number of Forzas are apparently available.

Regards
Paul

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
i rode round where the are ment to have set up business but could see no sign of them still early days for signs

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
it will be nice when they open properly then i can pop round and try all these new bikes

jim

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Yes, a bit early yet, the bikes only just out of customs.
They are clearly champing at the bit to start selling then. Will be good to have the Ezee brand back in the market place. Hope you manage to get your meeting firmed up Flecc. It will be interesting to see what developments are underway at Ezee.

The future certainly looks bright for all ebike bsinesss given the news today that oil prices are heading towards $150 a barrel if not $200 one day soon.

Paul

Conal

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2007
CyclePoint in Brighton

I drove there today. 1 3/4 hours each way from Hackney, just north of the Dartford Tunnel via M25/M23.
I set my Sat Nav for
51 Providence Place, Brighton, BN1 4RG
Their new phone number (already on this forum) is 01273 672555
and was able to park directly outside. They have the whole range of Ezzee bikes on display and both Rhys and Paul were very helpful (Fiona makes up the team but was off today).
Conal

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
I drove there today. 1 3/4 hours each way from Hackney, just north of the Dartford Tunnel via M25/M23.
I set my Sat Nav for
51 Providence Place, Brighton, BN1 4RG
Their new phone number (already on this forum) is 01273 672555
and was able to park directly outside. They have the whole range of Ezzee bikes on display and both Rhys and Paul were very helpful (Fiona makes up the team but was off today).
Conal
I saw them in ETS a few days ago, about 3 miles from Hackney.