Cyclezee....The End

C

Cyclezee

We are now 7 months in to owning electric cars and will be picking up Zoe number 4 tomorrow.
My wife and started with our first R240 22Kw at the end of May last year, then within 3 weeks I bought Q210 22Kw, both used and we now love them.
Just after Christmas I found a cracking deal on a new R110 41Kw and picked it up from DSG in Morecambe 2 weeks later.
The day after ordering that one I listed the Q210 on Autotrader and sold it within 12 hours for £100 more than I bought it for.
Last week I spotted a 2017 R90 41Kw with very low mileage and at very good price and have now bought that one which I will be picking up from Renault in Poole tomorrow.
A soon as I bought that one I listed the R240 on Autotrader, eBay, Gumtree, Speak EV and Facebook, that one took 5 days to sell for £150 more, the buyer who is in the trade hadn't even seen the car and he sent transporter to collect it this afternoon.

So that's 4 ev's 7 months.....time to stop as we know all the range we need and love these cars.....until the next generation Zoe arrives on the seen.

I was half thinking of ordering a Kai Niro electric, but cannot justify the cost and don't really need a car that big.

Reactions: LeighPing and Woosh

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Being a new pedelec member I have not been a benefactor of your lengthy past work connected with e-bikes, such devotion deserves Thanks as running any small business in todays world is far from easy-peasy.

Thank you, I wish you enjoyment all the way in your newly chosen pastimes.

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: LeighPing

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Leigh ping ‘reacted’ to my post at 2.38pm - SO WHERE IS IT ???

Jim

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Hi Jim,
If I understand the system correctly, he 'reacted' by clicking the 'thumbs up' button to show he liked your post. Does not mean that he posted a return comment.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc