Cytronex Trek 7300

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Cytronex Trek 7300 - 20" Frame ***SOLD***

******* SOLD *********

Now I am using my EBrompton mostly I am thinking about putting my Cytronex on ebay but thought I would trawl here for interest first.

I purchased it s/h 18 months old with 1600 miles on it last September, so its 2 years old approx. I have only put another 250 miles on it myself, before I started using my EBrompton most days. Its not been ridden really for about 3 months.

This was one of the first models that Cytronex produced. They started with the Trek FX 7.3 but then produced some of these which have front suspension, when they could not get hold of FX 7.3's for a while. The front suspension makes for a real comfortable ride. These bikes ride really well powered or unpowered. It comes with all the usual fitting i.e. Trek Incite 9i incl illuminated led light to enable you to read it in the dark. Controls are view the bar ends with one button on the right to switch low power on and another on the left to switch high power on. Both brakes then have cutouts to kill the power.

I have changed the brake pads all round and put on a brand new set of Marathon Plus (£50/pair) tyres which have less than 50 miles on them. I have the old tyres which still have life in them and some spare inner tubes which I will throw in as well.

Battery seeems fine and holds a good charge easily covering 20 miles on one charge depending how much you pedal.

Condition wise I would say is between very good and excellent as you can see form the pictures below. The pictures are from before I put the Marathon Plus tyres on. I will try and post a few more pics if people are interested.

There are obviously a few marks on the bike mainly a couple of scratches on the black plastic mudguards, the bar ends where they were lent against a wall and the battery bottle is scuffed where it slides in and out of the bottle cage. I can't see any scratches on the frame or forks which still looks like new.

Price wise, I really want what I paid for it i.e. £750 but for that you get an almost new set of Marathon Plus tyres thrown in as well. Oh I also added a better stand (Pletscher Multizoom Rear Mount Kickstand £20) for it as well.

Anyway if your interested then PM me. If I get no joy here I will probably put it on ebay early spring.

Just to update after another PM it's a 20" frame. Also I am located in Cambridge. Courier via TNT would be around £50 I think.

Regards

Jerry

Last edited:

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Lovely looking bike Jerry, if only I had the dosh! Good luck with the sale!

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Thanks NRG.

Jerry

Last edited:

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Well some, but limited interest here so I will leave it another week and then put it up on ebay for an early spring sale :)

I guess given ebay listing and paypal fees I could come down another £50 here.

Regards

Jerry

********** NOW SOLD **********

Last edited: