D Lock bracket wont fit onto Wisper

oregon

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2008
Palmers Green, London
Hi all

I have an Abus Granit X-Plus 54 Eazy Bracket D-Lock, which Ive been using on my 905SE for quite a while. The bracket never fitted onto the frame of the wisper so I've always put it into my bag.

However, it is now really annoying me due to its weight. Has anyone found an alternative fixing bracket that fits the wisper 905se?

Many thanks

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
I've looked but not found an answer apart from leaving a heavy lock at work and carrying a lighter one for emergencies. I've seen a good improvised lock holder using jubilee clips and drainpipe, I may try that when I get the new bike.

oregon

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2008
Palmers Green, London
If you have a rear pannier frame then you could try these: Abus UGH Rack Bracket - Only £18.49 - Rutland Cycling . You get three in the pack and they do give a secure side mounting. I use them for a cable lock but they will fit the D-Lock just as well.
Hope this helps
Alan

Not sure if the above link will work but if you google "Abus UGH Rack Bracket" you will find several options!
Thanks for the link. I do have a pannier rack (not sure if I have the correct size though), so unsure if this would fit. I will have to look into it.