Dani from Granada (Spain)

Afmu

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 30, 2018
Spain
Hi fellas,

my name's Dani and I'm from Spain.
I live in Granada which is a great city for riding a bike, since it's small and almost plain.

I made my own ebike battery and installed a ebike kit in my old bike myself.

I have learned a lot from the experts in the forums and I hope I keep learning more.

Greetings to all and thanks for knowledge sharing!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Dani, welcome to the forum. Seems you've already made yourself into an e-bike veteran by avoiding buying an e-bike from BH or Orbea.

Reactions: Afmu

Afmu

May 30, 2018
Spain
Hahaha
Well thank you, but you can blame my empty wallet xD
Total cost of homemade battery was 250€ (11.2A 36V Samsung Cells), plus 250€ for the kit, so I saved some money.

Reactions: flecc

torchy

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Dani Granadas a great city. I lived not too far away in Pozo Alcon and confirm its all great cycling. Question for you. I will be holidaying back in Granada later this year. Is there any places that rent decent ebikes?

Afmu

May 30, 2018
Spain
Hi Dani Granadas a great city. I lived not too far away in Pozo Alcon and confirm its all great cycling. Question for you. I will be holidaying back in Granada later this year. Is there any places that rent decent ebikes?
Hi torchy,
I think there's no such a way to rent ebikes here in Granada. There're two companies that hire normal bikes but I think one quit due to vandalism. The option I have took sometimes is hiring an eMotorbike with the company müving (torrot bikes).
Sorry for the bad news.
Greetings.