Decision Time

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
What is the number of that bike on e-bay, can only find two in Cornwall.

anonstarter

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 26, 2008
Ebay Cytronex Bikes

well that large framed cytronex (Glasgow) still has no offers on ebay...24 hours to go!:D

I would think a bid of £719 (never round numbers) Less then 1 minute before end should clinch it;)
Hi Gents!
It's been a long time since I've been on here - sadly I used it mostly for research before buying the Cytronex bikes. I do genuinely appreciate all the fab resources this forum has given me and I feel it's fair to give anyone who's interested a 'heads-up'. You may notice that my username is the same as the ebay seller!
I've had (an unlucky!?) 13 phone calls so far! The 22.5" has had 3 test riders, one of which had an offer to end early for £700 declined (which I hope not to regret:eek: ), 108 watchers and no bids! The 17" has had 4 test rides, 67 watchers and also no bids! My limited experience of ebay is that if someone really wants something they do as eddieo has described above - leave it to the very last minute - hence to avoid the dreaded "You been outbid" warning email being actioned on. At least that's what I'm hoping!;)
The bikes are as described and we have enjoyed them very much. They really are great. Unfortunately I now have a motorbike which is (sadly) more convenient. I hope someone who uses this forum wins them. It has been invaluable to us. Regards Gary

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
High Gary, I am sure they will go, no need to worry.

My son has biding down to a fine art, he has two laptops open and times things perfectly.........I always bu$$er it up! It is not good my blood pressure:D

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
What is the number of that bike on e-bay, can only find two in Cornwall.
Item number: 270612440667

Yes you are right, Cornwall... still a courier puts it within reach!

It is the wisper 905 that is in Glasgow

Last edited:

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Thanks eddieo, i got a quote from a courier for £30 pound so will wait and see. I never knew there were so many e-bikes out there. I am going to try the Trek Fx + tomorrow, looks a nice bike. I really need to decide soon, the main decision i think comes down to, do i want a bike which cycles and feels like a normal bike or just go the whole hog and get a pure e-bike.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I would think the cytronex your ideal bike:confused:

Last edited: