E-BIKE / ELECTRIC HYBRID / GENTS COMFORT BIKE very reliable and well looked after

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
Selling my Dawes Saratoga Men's Hybrid Bike which has a very reliable E-Bike Kit installed. fitted with mxus 36v 250w front motor hub torque arm fitted ( Safety Feature) - Bottle battery 36v 12a - and charger - LCD display KT-LCD3 - Turn thumb throttle, also complete as shown with classic style mudguards, bike has been well looked after just changing for a different sportier model ......£335 .....

Style: Gents Comfort MTB Wheel size: 26" ( original front wheel kept / included ) Frame size, 20" ( myself 5ft 10" so practical for my height upwards ) Colour: Cosmos red Frame: Lightweight aluminium Dawes 6061 with new comfort geometry Forks: RST Sofi suspension Gears: 21 Gears rear: Shimano Altus RD-M310 Gears front: Shimano FD-C051 Gear shifters: Shimano EZ-Fire EF-50 Chainset: Suntour XCC 48/38/28T x 170mm alloy crank arms Bottom bracket: Semi-sealed cartridge Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ37 14-34T Headset: Threaded 1.1/8" Stem: Adjustable alloy quill Handlebars: Lo-rise Brake front: Alloy linear spring V brake Brake rear: Alloy linear spring V brake Brake levers: Shimano 7 series alloy-adjustable Rims: Alloy black with CNC sidewalls Hub front: Alloy 36 hole QR Hub rear: Alloy 36 hole QR Tyres: Kenda K-878 semi slick 26 x 2.0" ( Fitted Vittoria RANDONNEUR II Kevlar 3D compound tyres ) added protection AERO slime Puncture resistant tubes Saddle: Comfort saddle with springs Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 27.2mm x 300mm Pedals: Black resin with grey tread To give you some idea I commute 15 miles a day with some sizable hills using various gear and assist settings and when home the battery / LCD (display) shows a quarter battery used on average. Any questions please feel free to message me here only to happy to help.. Please NO time wasters email me

Attachments

Last edited:

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Helpful description and nice looking bike, I'm surprised no one has jumped at this.
Dave.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Amazing price - a bit like my set up but your bikes got better quality components, I was thinking around that price for mine but the bikes on its last legs but the kits new - I will assume you have e-brake sensors on them brake levers???

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
Amazing price - a bit like my set up but your bikes got better quality components, I was thinking around that price for mine but the bikes on its last legs but the kits new - I will assume you have e-brake sensors on them brake levers???
Yes the bike brake levers have the brake sensors on them the magnet / stuck on underneath type if that makes any sense.

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
Thank you I am myself but a chap is about to view this afternoon so shall keep you posted
Viewing went well but coming back with partner tomorrow afternoon kept on insisting it's not a mtb but a continental style bike not sure on that one what do you think ?

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Viewing went well but coming back with partner tomorrow afternoon kept on insisting it's not a mtb but a continental style bike not sure on that one what do you think ?
I would call it a hybrid but if fitted with more aggressive tyres, perfectly usable in the way most mountain bikes are used, i.e. gravel tracks, paths, rough roads etc.
It's more of a MTB bike than the first mountain bike I bought 30 years back.
Whatever you want to call it, it looks like a real bargain to me and I wouldn't want to be dropping the price.
Dave.

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
I would call it a hybrid but if fitted with more aggressive tyres, perfectly usable in the way most mountain bikes are used, i.e. gravel tracks, paths, rough roads etc.
It's more of a MTB bike than the first mountain bike I bought 30 years back.
Whatever you want to call it, it looks like a real bargain to me and I wouldn't want to be dropping the price.
Dave.

Thank you Dave shall keep things as they are I'm happy with the wording