E Bike repairs in Staffordshire or Midlands?

joe.burntwood

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 5, 2012
You may of read my recent IZIP threads, I need some advise : -

a) Does anyone know of an E bike repairer near Wolverhampton/Cannock/Lichfield or any area near these locations?

b) Are there any books or websites I can read up on the electrical components and working of an electric bike?

The website below shows the bike I have, although I did not purchase it from here : -

IZIP Mountain Trailz AL Electric Bike - Discontinued - Gents

As always, thanks for your help.

D

Deleted member 4366

You may of read my recent IZIP threads, I need some advise : -

a) Does anyone know of an E bike repairer near Wolverhampton/Cannock/Lichfield or any area near these locations?

b) Are there any books or websites I can read up on the electrical components and working of an electric bike?

The website below shows the bike I have, although I did not purchase it from here : -

IZIP Mountain Trailz AL Electric Bike - Discontinued - Gents

As always, thanks for your help.
If you can get it to Telford, I'll fix it for you. No cost unless parts are needed. Send me a phone number by personal message and let me know where you are as I might be able to come to you.

Rollingstone

Just Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Congleton
If you can get it to Telford, I'll fix it for you. No cost unless parts are needed. Send me a phone number by personal message and let me know where you are as I might be able to come to you.
Hi d8veh, I was searching for anyone who might be able to repair the electric motor on my wife's iZip Mountain Trailz AL, it wasn't working, so I took the cover off to have a look and found one of the bushes had come off the braided wire. Now I'm struggling to get the bush back on the wire and the bushes back in place and then get the cover back on. I don't have all the tools and my fat fingers are frozen. I'm in Congleton, Cheshire but can travel no problem. Don't like asking like this but there doesn't seem to be any other way to get the bike back to health. Cheers! Mick