E4 alliance announces new consumer demo days !

Willin'

Pedelecer
Apr 2, 2011
Dont Worry Lynda, It has been very entertaining :)
To be fair to Trevor it's not that long since an open day was held at the new offices at/near the MetroCentre where anyone could go along and try their (I have to say) excellent bikes. I managed to get out without suffering severe financial cramp (though I was sorely tempted - and Mrs. W didn't help as she could be an employee of Trevor's the way she was trying to persuade me to buy one).

muckymits

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2011
Yes sorry Trevor for setting these lot off, but just trying to make a point about the others not even thinking about doing anything around here. We have a terrific cycle network around here thats used alot but very rare to see an ebike. My local LBS friend was dumped with some bikes a few years ago and no help to promote them, but there must be market here?

BTW we dont eat people any more, the last missionary you lot sent up never tasted nice so we've given up ;)

Synthman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2010
Oxford
E4 ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES NEW CONSUMER DEMO DAYS !

E4, the trade alliance between Electric Bike Corporation (EBC), Storck-Raddar, Wisper and Hero-Eco, has announced a number of road shows and exhibition attendance to give the general public the opportunity to experience the fun of riding a modern ebike.

The events have been conceived to offer the general public an opportunity to find out what’s new in ebikes, look at the new technologies and have a chance to ride the market leading brands.

The venues, events and locations have been selected to offer the maximum footfall opportunity to give both cycle enthusiasts and the general public a chance to ride an ebike.

The events will be attended by all E4 partners, with demo bikes available to ride. All the brands will be located in a single stand with direct access to a traffic free environment to try any of the E4 market leading brands.

The venues are:

5th May - East of England Electric Bike Rally, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
10th June - West of England Green Week ,Bristol
9/10th June - The London Green Fair, Regents Park, London
15th July - Manchester (venue to be confirmed)
18/19th August - Bike Blenheim Palace , Blenheim Palace, Oxford
26th -30th September - Cycle Show , NEC. Birmingham

Remember to like us on Facebook at E4 Electric Bike Solutions | Facebook to keep up to date with all the latest news, events and promotions from E4 !
If I could charge my battery there, I wouldn't mind going to Blenheim Palace. 9.3 miles each way.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
If I could charge my battery there, I wouldn't mind going to Blenheim Palace. 9.3 miles each way.
Well.....seeing as you live so close...why not pop along and see if you can enrol them as a Chargepoint ? :D

Lynda :)

Trevor@Storck

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi synthman,

I'll keep you posted about charge points, as we're currently working through our stand design with the organisers ...

skyloon

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 29, 2011
Will it be possible to buy a bike or kit on the day at the Bristol event on June 10th?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Alistair.....will there not be anyone staffing your shop in Bristol that day in case of potential sales ?

It seems a little short sighted to have all those potential customers there on the day with no way of actually selling to them ......'striking whilst the iron is hot' so to speak.......just a thought :)

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
Hi Lynda

We are not opening the shop as will be far too busy managing the event.
We started this whole event with getting as wide as audience as possible to "get electric bikes" and see how they can review their transportation at the moment

So the idea is to have as many as possible try a bike and come back with that electric smile, then give them all the information they need to make an informed decision
Along with seeing some racing and world record attempts and lots of other silly stuff

By the way as part of the Green ethic of the event I have arranged for the power to be supplied for manufacturers and PA / DJ etc to be supplied by a Solar Supply truck

...........though I still fret over not selling anything :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Ah well Alistair...try not to fret too much, I can imagine you will have quite enough stress organizing it all.........lets hope their 'electric smiles' last long enough to finally purchase :D

I am really looking forward to it anyway.....like the solar truck idea :)

Trevor@Storck

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Only 24 hours till the first event!

Who’s planning on heading down for the event?

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Only 24 hours till the first event!

Who’s planning on heading down for the event?
See you there!

Trevor@Storck

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
For those of you that didn’t get chance to visit the East of England show I’ve uploaded a few pictures to our facebook page (taken by Mark from Hero Eco)! You can see them here https://www.facebook.com/#!/e4bikes

Next up on the road show is;

10th June - West of England Green Week ,Bristol

Hope to see you there!

Trevor@Storck

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Only 2 more days till our next E4 demo days!

10th June - West of England Green Week , Bristol

We’re all charged up ready to go, who’s heading down to see us ?

Davanti

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2012
Only 2 more days till our next E4 demo days!

10th June - West of England Green Week , Bristol

We’re all charged up ready to go, who’s heading down to see us ?
Its a tricky one, Trevor ... I am expected in Cannes this weekend to do a camera shoot for Hustler Beach Girls Magazine ... may I think it over? :rolleyes:

Don

Davanti

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2012
Its a tricky one, Trevor ... I am expected in Cannes this weekend to do a camera shoot for Hustler Beach Girls Magazine ... may I think it over? :rolleyes:

Don
My wife has heard that Lynda will be at Bristol on Sunday ... so she says I am to go to Cannes. Sorry, Trevor.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
My wife has heard that Lynda will be at Bristol on Sunday ... so she says I am to go to Cannes. Sorry, Trevor.
Dont blame you Don......I certainly couldnt compete with that alternative :D

Tell your wife she made the wrong call there......LOL

Davanti

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2012
Dont blame you Don......I certainly couldnt compete with that alternative :D

Tell your wife she made the wrong call there......LOL

Best of luck at your gig in Bristol, Lynda :D