East of England Electric bike Rally,Saturday May 5,Great Yarmouth

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Interested to know how many on this forum would definitely be attending the East of England Electric Bike Rally on Great Yarmouth seafront,Saturday May 5,10.00-17.00....the event will use the 'Broadway',a purpose built wide cycle lane to test e-bikes on the seafront.
The council have put some effort into providing this venue for free. Kudos will be there,not sure about who else but I suspect other importers who read this posting will announce their intention to attend.
It will be a wonderful opportunity for those in East Anglia to try out these bikes.
Interested to know how much interest from that part of the country?
My guys are looking forward to a night in Great Yarmouth,got their buckets and spades ready!!!!:cool:
details on Visit Great Yarmouth UK Tourist Information, Seaside Holidays in Great Yarmouth & Breaks
Dave
KudosCycles

Last edited:

Shannock

Pedelecer
Apr 2, 2012
Sheringham, Norfolk
Hello Dave,

We live at Sheringham and will endeavor to be there. Whether we come on the tandem all the way is under discussion, its 80 miles round trip. Any charging facilities.

Pete

C

Cyclezee

I don't know for certain Pete, I would imagine someone would be happy to let charge your battery at the show.

You may or may not know about this organisation started up by some of our esteemed members CycleCharge - The UK's E-Bike Battery Charging Scheme

Perhaps you might like to join and recruit some charge points in your area;)

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Pete....not sure about recharging points....I think it's unlikely it's in a park,adjacent to the seafront....I have assumed no method of recharging so am taking spare batteries just in case,although in the past we have only used one battery per day.
If you make direct contact with the organisers I am sure they will make some facility for someone coming the distance you intend.
Dave
KudosCycles

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Dave and all, we'll see you there...

7cfm

Pedelecer
Aug 18, 2011
I'll be there, I'm looking forward to it. My in-laws lives near Yarmouth so I will use it as an excuse to pay them a social call.

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
I'll be there, I'm looking forward to it. My in-laws lives near Yarmouth so I will use it as an excuse to pay them a social call.
Most people find an excuse not to see them.....I applaud you!

covehithe

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2009
Suffolk
I shall definitely be going and taking 2 friends from U3A ( a good target market !!)
I am in the market myself for an ebike but also looking at a Honda Innova.
So, see you there.

peter