ebike motor repair and refurbishment - recommendation to all

outdoor_chap

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 7, 2017
UK
I do not usually post reviews but I am so impressed with this company that I want to tell others.

I had a serious problem with my Yamaha motor and the LBS was saying I needed a new motor at approx £1000.

Step in Performance Line Bearings www.performancelinebearings.com who managed to fix my motor quickly and easily and replaced worn bearing at the same time.

Great comms, great service, great price and a great company. I am not connected with them in any way.

Give them a call if you have issues with all the main brands of ebike motors. Do not assume that you need a complete replacement.

Performance Line Bearings saved me a fortune!

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
I do not usually post reviews but I am so impressed with this company that I want to tell others.

I had a serious problem with my Yamaha motor and the LBS was saying I needed a new motor at approx £1000.

Step in Performance Line Bearings www.performancelinebearings.com who managed to fix my motor quickly and easily and replaced worn bearing at the same time.

Great comms, great service, great price and a great company. I am not connected with them in any way.

Give them a call if you have issues with all the main brands of ebike motors. Do not assume that you need a complete replacement.

Performance Line Bearings saved me a fortune!
Its important to notify us all as you just did, when things go well, good service.
But its also to inform us when things go badly, to warn off other members.
Telling the truth is always a good choice!
regards
Andy

Reactions: BillyBoy88