Ebike recommendation

davidschindlerlondon

Just Joined
Jul 18, 2011
I was determined to put down my thoughts in writing about my 2011 ebike experience – even though I am not normally the type to bother with such recommendations.
I had the great pleasure too meet Hamant at an event earlier this year – and got the Raleigh Voyager ebike from him.
Hamant is not only passionate with a great story about building up his ebike company but a top industry expert on the theme, with boundless enthusiasm – and I have to say charm!
I do not drive a car and so I was keen to get about as quickly as possible – and enjoy assisted power!
He did a great deal for me and then after some electrical problems emerged he immediately got involved determined to resolve them asap – which he did.
I average bike rides of anywhere between 1 – 8 miles and after analysing this quite carefully have calculated that all my journey time are halved on average compared to normal peddle power! But you still get the exercise and enjoyment of cycling. Plus time = money!

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Another satisfied customer. Excellent! ... David, can you tell us more! >.
When did you get the bike?
How many miles have you done so far?
Do you have a link to your bike that has all the technical details like motor wattage and battery Amp/Voltage ?
Do you have any photos of your bike?
What would be the replacement costs of your battery and charger be if you had to replace them post the warranty period?
Thanks.