ecrazyman controller

mygrumpy

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Sutton, Surrey
Hi All.Just got a new 350 controller from ecrazyman.i wired it up like aaannndddyyy,not working.the motor ezee from 50 cycle.the throttle is a 5 wire.could the throttle be the problem.would 1 of a Powerbike witch is a 3 wire.Thanks for any help given John

piotrmacheta

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 23, 2009
Hi John,
I was doing the same with the ezee throttles but found that it is very easy to damage the hall throttle by connecting incorrectly (as I did) so I have ordered a new throttle from ecrazyman and this will have same wire colours as the controller (still waiting for it to arrive so not sure if it will do the trick).
The wires from the ezee throttle and out of the battery monitor that go to the controller are coloured white, green, blue. For the ezee controller to work you also need the yellow connected (don't know why). So I guess that the white green and blue should be connected to the controller 3 throttle wires but not sure which wire goes to which colour (sorry).

piotrmacheta

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 23, 2009
Don't know if you're interested but I figured out which wire colours connect a standard throttle to eZee controller.
Throttle red to controller white
Throttle green to controller blue
Throttle black to controller black
Then the controller yellow is connected via a switch to the black wires. This acts like an on off throttle switch safety.
Hope it's useful to someone.